Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete changes made with the Minecraft Dungeon.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes
Performance / Stability
- Fixed the game becoming unresponsive when navigating to the Hero Select screen while the game was checking for online permissions
- Fixed a crash that could occur after skipping the Microsoft Account linking process on PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when logging out of the game on PC with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting “Equip” and pressing the space bar while selecting an artifact on the Tower Reward Select screen
You can also read: How to make a Redstone Lamp in Minecraft 1.18: Easy Recipe
- With Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes, the developers have added a new mouse hover sound effect to interactable objects in the world to improve accessibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to not unlock rewards for Adventure Rank 1 and 2.
- The sound is three-dimensional, so players receive distance and direction information to better help locate interactable objects.
- Fixed issues with some summoned pets not teleporting back to players if they got stuck
- Fixed missing sound effects for Raid Banners
- Duck, Toucan, and Raven pets are no longer outside of their air bubbles during Hidden Depths missions
- Fixed the Fox pet clipping through the ground on the Hero Select screen
- Fixed mobs suddenly spawning in front of players with no spawning animation
You can also read: How to Craft Spawn Eggs in Minecraft
- New PlayStation Network accounts are now able to obtain Adventure Points upon first boot up
- Players no longer need to own the Season 1 Adventure Pass to unlock Season 1 achievements on Steam
- Added missing item descriptions for Gilded versions of Nimble Turtle Armor, Sponge Striker, Encrusted Anchor, The Beginning and The End, Call of the Void, Sturdy Shulker Armor with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes.
- Verdant Robe, Moon Daggers, Soul Fists, and Soul Hunter Crossbow can now generate with soul enchantments
- Enchantments will now trigger on explosion damage for primary target instead of for base projectile damage to make certain enchantments work as intended with Exploding Crossbow.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players not to earn rewards after completing a Tower floor
- Navigating Tower Floor rewards will now show the comparison of currently equipped gear
- The Uniquesmith now upgrades the power level of a selected item to match the strongest piece of gear in the inventory
- Enchantment Point values no longer become negative after gilding an enchanted item at the Goldsmith
- Fixed players getting stuck on top of certain buildings on Windswept Peaks during local co-op
- Fixed music not playing for certain ambush events
You can also read: How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft
- Sounds no longer play when pressing left or right on the Tower Failed screen since there are no items to select
- The “Confirm” button on Tower merchant screens now plays a sound when pressed
- Steam rich presence now appears properly when playing inside the Tower
- Improved scrolling through rewards on the Adventure Hub screen
- Adjusted the text of the “Give up Tower run” button to now say “Leave Tower”
- The “Undo” button on the Tower Floor Complete screen now plays a sound when pressed
- Fixed the text of “Floor Type” and “Attempts Left” overlapping on certain languages during a Tower Run
The Last Words
We have explained the complete information regarding Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes. If you have any queries regarding this update of the Minecraft game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Patch Notes.
You can also read: How to make Respawn Anchor in Minecraft 1.18? How to Use, Benefits | Items Required for Crafting