If you still do not know How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18, do not worry as this guide is for you. There are a lot of beginners in this game who do not know the process to do every work or task in Minecraft. Due to this, they need some help.
That’s why we have brought you the guide about How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18, all steps that you will have to follow, and other details that you need to know about it. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to make Diamond Axe in Minecraft
How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is one of the most popular and interesting games that is played on various gaming platforms. This sandbox game is still played by a lot of gamers overall in the world due to its amazing gameplay and the regular addition of new features to it. In the huge world of this game, you can easily Teleport to specific coordinates. The teleporting method is simple and you can do it with the help of only a few steps.
In case you do not know How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18, then you will have to just follow the given steps carefully. Once you will follow these steps, you will be teleported to your desired coordinates in the game.
You can also read: Minecraft Education Edition Download Process
- The first thing that you have to do is to open this game on your gaming platform.
- After that, load the World or you can also create a New World.
- Before we begin with the teleport process, you will also need the coordinates of the location where you want to teleport.
- For that, go to that location and then press Fn + F3 or just F3 on your Windows PC or Alt + Fn + F3 on your macOS system. It will reveal the coordinate of that location. Note it down as you will need it during the teleportation process.
- Now, you can go back to your old location or any other location in the world.
- In order to teleport to that location whose coordinate is known to you, press the / button to open the console.
- Here, you are supposed to enter the following command carefully. In case you will enter wrong command, you will not be teleported.
teleport UsrName x y x
- Here, replace usrname with your username and x, y, and z with the suitable coordinates.
- Now, press the enter button to teleport to your desired coordinates.
If you want, then you can also move to the current location of another user. For that, you will have to type the given command in the console.
You can also read: How to Craft Spawn Eggs in Minecraft
teleport YourUsrName FrndUsrName
- Here, replace YourUsrName with your own username and FrndUsrName with the username of the player whose location you want to reach.
- Finally, hit the Enter button that you can be teleported to that location.
So, this was the detailed information about How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18. Do not forget to share your opinion about this guide in the comment section below. We would love to know whether this guide helped you or not.
Conclusion: How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft
We are concluding this article in the hope that you have got the complete guide related to How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft 1.18, what steps that you will have to follow for this process, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to Dye Armor in Minecraft