Your search for How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18 ends here as we have brought the easiest guide to make this useful item in this game. Even though you can get this item in your game without crafting it, but, it is better to know the crafting process so that you can make it whenever you need it.
Here, you will get the steps by steps guide about How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18, all items that you will need to craft this item, its use in the game, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s have a look at this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18?
How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is undoubtedly one of the most popular games still in 2022. This game is available on various gaming platforms. It was released initially in 2009. Even now, a lot of gamers play this game due to its interesting gameplay.
There are a lot of useful items that are available in this game. Some of them can be found in the game while some need to be crafted. One of these useful items is Detector Rails. There are two methods to get it in your game. The first one is to break a previously-placed detector rail while the second method is to craft it.
It is also important to know how to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18 as you cannot always break previously placed detector rails to obtain one. Before we begin with this guide, you will need to following items in your game.
You can also read: How to Make a Sticky Piston in Minecraft 1.18?
List of all Required Items
Here are all items that are required for making the Detector Rail in your game.
- Redstone Dust – 1
- Iron Ingot – 6
- Stone Pressure Plate – 1
How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18? Simple Steps
Now, it is time to begin with this guide on How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18. Make sure that you do not skip any of these steps.
- First of all, you will have to open the Crafting Table in the survival mode of this game.
- After that, place all items in the Crafting Table in the given sequence.
- In the first and the last boxes of all the rows of the crafting table, place one Iron Ingots in each of these boxes. All six Iron ingots will now be placed.
- In the second box of the second row of the crafting table, place one Stone Pressure Plate.
- In the second box of the third row of the crafting table, place one Redstone Dust.
- If you will place all items according to the given pattern, you will see the Detector Rails in the right side box of the Crafting Table.
- The last thing you have to do is to move this newly crafted item to the inventory.
- Just move it to the inventory and you are done.
You can also read: How to Dye Leather Armor in Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
These were some simple steps on how to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18. If you are in the creative mode of this game instead of the survival mode, you will have to find it in the following location.
Where to Find Detector Rail in Creative Mode?
You will find the Detector Rails in the Transportation section in the Creative Menu. So, just look there.
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got all information related to How to make Detector Rails in Minecraft 1.18, what are the items that will be required for crafting Detector Rails in this game, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask below.
You can also read: How to Make Cooked Cod in Minecraft 1.18?