Stone Shovel is a necessary tool in Minecraft and still, a lot of players in this game do not know how to make it. If you are also wondering about How to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place.
Here, you will get to know about how to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18, all items that you will be required for making this tool, the benefit of this tool in your game, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to Make a Sticky Piston in Minecraft 1.18?
How to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is one of the most popular games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game is available for Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire OS, Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Netflix, New Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, Raspberry Pi, Apple TV, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
In this game, there are a lot of tools that you can use for various purposes. One such tool is Stone Shovel. It can be helpful for mining Dirt, Gravel and Sand more quickly, obtaining Snowballs and making Grass Paths.
If you still do not know how to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18, then there is no need to worry. This guide is for helping beginners in Minecraft to craft this tool. Before we begin, you will need some items. We have mentioned them below.
You can also read: How to Dye Leather Armor in Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
List of all Required Items
Here is the list of all items that you will need for making Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18. Make sure that you gather them all.
- Sticks – 2
- Cobblestone – 1
- Blackstone – 1
That’s all that you will be requiring for crafting Stone Shovel in this game.
How to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18? Simple Steps
Here are the steps that will help you in crafting this amazing tool in your game. Make sure that you do not skip any of these steps.
- First of all, make sure that you open the Crafting table in the Survival mode of this game.
- After that, you will have to add all items in the given sequence.
- In the second box of the first row of the Creative table, place one Cobblestone.
- In the second box of the second row of the Creative table, place one stick.
- In the second box of the third row of the Creative table, place one stick.
- There is also another pattern for making the Stone Shovel. For that, follow the given pattern.
- In the second box of the first row, put one Blackstone.
- In the second box of both the second and third rows of the Creative table, place sticks in both boxes.
- You can follow any of these patterns and you will see the Stone Shovel in the right box of the Creative table.
- The last thing that you have to do is to move the newly crafted Stone Shovel to the Inventory.
You can also read: How to Make Cooked Cod in Minecraft 1.18?
In case you are not able to see the Stone Shovel in the right box of the Creative table, you will have to check out whether you have put all items in the pattern or not.
The Last Word
So, this was all about How to make a Stone Shovel in Minecraft 1.18, detailed about the items that you will need to craft it in the survival mode of this game, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions.
You can also read: How to Get Sodium in Minecraft Education Edition?