If you are also wondering about How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. A smithing Table can be useful for you if you want to craft some smithing items such as a pickaxe, sword, or any other thing in the game.
So, we have brought this guide about How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.18, all items you will need for making it, use of the Smithing Table in your game, and other information related to it. Let’s explore the guide to craft it without any delay.
You can also read: What is Simulation Distance in Minecraft?
How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft?
Minecraft is a popular and interesting Sandbox game that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game is still played by a lot of gamers in 2021 due to its amazing gameplay. There are a lot of items in this game that you can craft. In order to make some items that need to be prepared by smithing, you will need a Smithing Table for that case.
If you do not know the process to craft this table, you will need to learn How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.18. The method is simple and you will have to just follow some simple steps. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the list of all items you will need to make this Smithing Table in your game.
You can also read: How to Make Enchanted Book in Minecraft
- Iron Ingot – 2
- Oak Plank – 4
- Spruce Plank – 4
- Birch Plank – 4
- Jungle Plank – 4
- Acacia Plank – 4
- Dark Oak Plank – 4
- Crimson Plank – 4
- Warped Plank – 4
Do not gather all these items. You only need two Iron Ingots and four Wood Planks of any type. We have just mentioned all types so that you can choose accordingly.
Now, we are assuming that you have gathered all the required items, let’s begin with the steps of how to make a Smithing table in Minecraft 1.18.
- Just like any other crafting recipe, you will have to open the Crafting table in the Survival mode of this game.
- Once you have opened the 3*3 crafting grid, it is time to add all items one by one. Make sure that you add these items in their appropriate boxes.
- In the first row, you are supposed to place two Iron Ingots in the first two boxes. The last box in the first row will remain empty.
- In the second row, place two Wood Planks of your choice, and the last box will remain empty.
- In the last row, place two Wood Planks of the same type you have placed in the second row. The last box will be empty even in the third row.
- You will see that the third column is empty. Just leave it empty.
You can also read: How to make Splash Potion of Harming Minecraft
Once you will place all the items in their assigned boxes properly, you will see the Smithing Table in the rightmost box of the crafting table. The last thing you are required to do is to just move it to the inventory. Now, you can use it later in your game without any issue.
Do not forget to share your opinion about how to make a Smithing Table in the comment section below.
Conclusion: How to make a Smithing Table
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got the complete guide related to How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.18, its use in the game, the list of all items required for crafting this table, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to Make Potion of Harming Minecraft