If you are also wondering about How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. As we all know that if you want to breathe under the water in Minecraft, you are going to need the Water Breathing effect and this effect can be obtained using this potion.
So, we have decided to bring this guide about How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft 1.18, all items that you will need for crafting this necessary potion in your game, its benefits, and other details you need to know. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft 1.18?
How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is one of the most interesting Sandbox games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game is still popular in 2021 due to its amazing gameplay and the regular addition of new features through major updates. In this game, potions are very beneficial for making your gameplay easy. If you even need to breathe under the water in your world in Minecraft, then you must have Water Breathing effect. But default, you do not have this specific effect in your game.
But, after drinking the Water Breathing Potion in your game, you will be able to get this effect and it will make you able to breathe underwater for a total of three minutes. Isn’t it cool? So, let’s have a look at the list of all items you will need for this recipe.
You can also read: What is Simulation Distance in Minecraft?
- Water Bottle – 1
- Pufferfish – 1
- Nether Wart – 1
We are assuming that you have got all the necessary items. It is now time to begin with the brewing process for this potion.
- The first thing is to open the Brewing Stand so that you can brew this potion in it.
- Now, you will have to activate the stand using the Blaze Powder. Just add the Blaze Powder in the leftmost box of the stand and it will be activated.
- Once you have activated the stand, it is now time to add all items one by one.
- First of all, place the Water Bottle in the bottom box of the Brewing stand. You can place it in any of the three boxes. If you need three Water Breathing Potions, place three Water Bottles in each box at the bottom.
- Now, add the Nether Wart in the topmost box. The brewing will start and you will also see white bubbles. Once the brewing process is completed, the Nether Wart will be consumed.
- Place the Pufferfish in the same top box in which you added the Nether Wart in the previous step. Again, the brewing process will begin. Once you hear the glug glug glug sound, it means that the final brewing process is also completed. Now, the pufferfish will also disappear and you will find the Water Breathing Potion in your stand.
You can also read: How to Make Enchanted Book in Minecraft 1.18?
Finally, you can move this newly prepared potion to your inventory so that you can use it later in your game. Do not forget to share your opinion related to this guide on how to make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft. We would love to hear your opinion.
Conclusion: How to Make a Water Breathing Potion
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got the complete information related to How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft, the list of items required for making this potion, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to make Splash Potion of Harming Minecraft 1.18?