We have brought this article that will help you to know how to make raw Salmon In Minecraft. In this article, you can explore the complete process to make the Raw Salmon recipe in this game.
Raw Salmon is a very important food item that you can find and gather in this game. This recipe will support different platforms such as Java Edition (PC/Mac), Wii U, Xbox One, Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition. Raw Salmon will support different platforms.
You can also read: How To Make an End Crystal in Minecraft Survival Mode: Easy Recipe
Before exploring how to make raw salmon In Minecraft 1.18, you must know the required materials to make this recipe:
The required materials to make the Raw Salmon are Fishing Rod and Enchanted Fishing Rod.
How To Make Raw Salmon In Minecraft 1.18
In order to make a Raw Salmon in this game, you have to follow the given steps:
Step 1: First of all, you have to hold the fishing rod where you can simply select the finishing rod in the Hotbar.
Step 2: Now, you have to cast the finishing line.
- For Java Edition, you have to right-click to cast the fishing line.
- For the Pocket Edition, you can simply tap the Fish button.
- For Nintendo Switch, you have to click on the ZL button on the controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, you can easily click on the L2 button that appears on the PS controller.
- For Xbox 360 as well as Xbox One, you can simply press the LT button that appears on the Xbox controller.
- For Wii U, you can easily press the ZL button that appears on the gamepad.
- For the Windows 10 Edition, you can simply right-click to cast the fishing line.
You can also read: How To Make Splash Potion Of Weakness in Minecraft 1.18
Step 3: Now, you have to wait for the Fish to Bite. Now, you have to simply start to see bubbles that start to pop out of the water. You can wait as the bubbles would get closer to the finishing lines. After this, the bubbles will get pulled under the water.
Step 4: In the next step, you have to do everything quickly. As the bubble will go under the water, you can simply reel back in your fishing line.
Here is the list of game controls in order to reel in the fishing line that depends on the version of Minecraft:
- Java Edition: You have to right-click to reel in.
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One: You can simply press the LT button that appears on the Xbox Controller.
- Pocket Edition: You have to tap the Fish button.
- Nintendo Switch: You have to press the ZL button on the controller.
- PS3 and PS4: You can simply press the L2 button that appears on the PS controller.
- Wii U: Now, you can simply press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- Windows 10 Edition: You have to right-click to reel in.
We have explained the complete information regarding How To Make Raw Salmon In Minecraft. You can stay tuned with us for further recipes and the latest updates on the Minecraft game. As soon we will get any information regarding the Raw Salmon game, we will update you soon.
You can also read: How to Make a Fermented Spider Eye in Minecraft 1.18: Easy Steps
It was the complete guide on How To Make Raw Salmon In Minecraft 1.18. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding making Raw Salmon in this game. If you have any queries regarding this recipe then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding how to make Raw Salmon In Minecraft 1.18.