We have brought this article that will help you to know how to make a Trident in Minecraft 1.18. In this article, you can explore the complete process to make this important weapon in the Minecraft game.
Before exploring how to make a Trident in Minecraft 1.18, you must know a brief introduction to Trident. Trident is a very useful new weapon in the Minecraft game. You can simply use the Trident in combat. You can easily through it like a spear or swung. It has more than 9 attack damage. The supported platforms for Trident are Java Edition (PC/Mac), Xbox 360, Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, PS4, Education Edition, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition.
You can also read: How To Make A Lodestone in Minecraft 1.18: Easy Recipe
After explaining the complete information regarding how to make a trident in Minecraft 1.18, we would like to explain the trident damage and other information regarding it:
Attack Damage is the damage that is done by the item will do while attacking a mob. Durability represents how long would the item last in this game. When we would talk about the tools, weapons, and transportation, Durability is the number of useful actions before the items got destroyed. When it comes to armor, Durability is the number of hits before that item got destroyed.
You can also read: How to make an Anvil in Minecraft 1.18: Required Items
- Netherite Sword: The attack damage is 8 and its durability is 2031.
- Diamond Sword: The attack damage is 7 and its durability is 1561.
- Bow: The attack damage may vary and its durability is 384.
- Crossbow: The attack damage may vary and its durability is 326.
- Iron Sword: Its attack damage is 6 and its durability is 250.
- Trident: Its attack damage is 9 and its durability is 250.
- Stone Sword: Its attack damage is 5 and its durability is 131.
- Wooden Sword: Its attack damage is 4 and its durability is 59.
- Golden Sword: Its attack damage is 4 and its durability is 32.
Enchantments for Trident
We have explained the complete information regarding how to make a Trident in Minecraft 1.18, we would like to explain the enchantments in this game. Here, we have explained the enchantments for Trident in the Minecraft game:
- Channeling: It can summon a lightning bolt at the targeted mob when the enchanted item is thrown
- Impaling: It can increase the attack damage against sea creatures
- Curse of Vanishing: The cursed item would disappear after the player dies
- Mending: Uses the XP in order to mend your tools, weapons as well as armor
- Loyalty: It can return your weapon while it is thrown like a spear
- Unbreaking: It can increase the durability of the item, in weapon, effect, just by decreasing the chance of the tool.
- Riptide: The players forward while the enchanted item is thrown while in the water or rain
You can also read: How to Make a Gray Small Ball Firework Star in Minecraft 1.18
Commands for Trident
The command for Trident in Minecraft Java Edition 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, and 1.18.1 has been given below:
/give @p trident 1
We have explained the complete information regarding how to make a Trident in Minecraft 1.18. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Minecraft game. As soon we get any update regarding any new recipe or new update of the Minecraft game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: How to make a Redstone Lamp in Minecraft 1.18: Easy Recipe
It was the complete guide on How To Make A Trident in Minecraft 1.18. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding this recipe. If you have any queries regarding making a trident then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding How To Make A Trident in Minecraft 1.18.