If you are still wondering about How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2, then you have reached the correct place. As we all know that Amethyst Shard is a useful crystal in the game and in case you do not know the process to get it, then it might be difficult for you to obtain it easily.
That’s why we have decided to bring this guide about How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2, all steps that you will have to follow to get it, its use as well as benefits in the game, and other details that you need to know about it. So, let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: Best Minecraft 1.18.1 Texture Pack Download
How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2?
Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox games that you can play on various gaming platforms. This game was initially released in 2009 for PC as Java edition and currently, this game is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox 360, Raspberry Pi, Windows Phone, PlayStation 3, Fire OS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Apple TV, tvOS, Nintendo Switch, and New Nintendo 3DS.
Due to this, you can just imagine the popularity of this game by Mojang Studios. Even in 2021, a lot of gamers prefer this game due to its simplicity, yet, feature-rich gameplay. There are a lot of amazing things that you can get in your game and use for various purposes.
One such item is Amethyst Shard. It is actually a crystal in this game and it is very useful. You can use it for making various amazing items such as Block of Amethyst, Spyglass, Tinted Glass, and others.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.18.2 Patch Notes
But, one of the most important questions is How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2. Actually, the steps to get this crystal in your game are simple. Just follow the given steps and you will be able to obtain it hassle-free.
Steps for How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft
Make sure that you do not skip any steps or you will not be able to get this crystal in your game.
- First of all, you will have to get Amethyst Crystal in your game.
- For that, you have to locate Geode as these Amethyst Crystals are found in the inner layers of Geode.
- If you do not know where to locate Geode, look for it underground in the Overworld, or at the end of an underground cave system.
- Now, we are expecting that you have got Amethyst Crystal. Keep in mind that Small Amethyst Buds, Medium Amethyst Buds, Large Amethyst Buds will not help you in getting Amethyst Shard.
- It is now time to mine Amethyst Crystal. Mine it using non-Silk Touch, non-Fortune pickaxe so that you can get 4 Amethyst Shards. If you will mine it using other tools, you will only get 2 Amethyst Shards.
- There is a tip for you, use Fortune to increase the drop of Amethyst Shards.
You can also read: How to Play Multiplayer on Minecraft 1.18?
These were all simple steps on how to get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2. Do not forget to share your views about it in the comments below.
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all information related to How to Get Amethyst Shard in Minecraft 1.18.2, what are the steps that you will need to follow, the benefit and use of this crystal, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Part 2 Patch Notes