If you are also wondering about How to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. In this game, you can easily dye your Leather armor and they are the only armor that can be dyed. The process to dye this specific type of armor is not difficult, just some simple steps can help you in easily dying it.
So, we have brought this guide about How to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18, all items that you will need to dye your armor in the game, and other details you need to know about it. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft
How to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is one of the most popular and interesting games that is played by a lot of gamers regularly on various gaming platforms. This sandbox game is still played in 2021 due to its interesting gameplay and the regular addition of new features.
In this game, there are a lot of dyes that you can use to dye your leather armors. Actually, you can only dye armors of leather. Other armors cannot be dyed.
You can also read: How to Make Crafting Table in Minecraft
In order to dye your leather armors, you will have to make dye first. Here is the list of all flowers, fauna, vegetable, and other things that you will need to make the given dyes.
- Red – beetroot, roses, poppies, red tulips
- Green – cactus
- Blue – lapis lazuli, cornflowers
- Brown – cocoa beans
- Pink – pink tulips, peonies
- Black – ink sacs, wither roses
- White – bone meal, lily of the valley
- Lime green – sea pickles
- Yellow – dandelions, sunflowers
- Orange – orange tulips
- Light blue – blue orchids
- Light grey – azure bluet, white tulips, oxeye daisies
- Magenta – alliums, lilacs
Apart from these dyes, you can also make dyes or other colors. Here is the list of all dyes that you can make by mixing other dyes.
- Purple – 1 red dye + 1 blue dye
- Cyan – 1 green dye + 1 blue dye
- Light grey – 1 black dye + 2 white dyes or 1 grey dye + 1 white dye
- Grey – 1 white dye + 1 black dye
- Pink – 1 red dye + 1 white dye
- Lime green – 1 green dye + 1 white dye
- Light blue – 1 blue dye + 1 white dye
- Magenta – 1 pink dye + 1 purple dye, 1 blue dye + 1 white dye and 1 red dye, 1 blue dye + 2 red dye + 1white dye
- Orange – 1 red dye + 1 yellow dye
You can choose any of these dyes according to your choice. It is now time to gather other items. There will be a need for more items for dying your armor. They are Cauldron, Bucket, Water, and obviously a Dye of your choice.
You can also read: Top Minecraft 1.18 Resource Packs
Now, follow these steps about how to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18. Make sure that you do not skip any of these steps.
- The first thing you have to do is to place the Cauldron.
- After that, you will have to fill the Cauldron with water using the Bucket.
- Now, add the Dye of your choice.
- Finally, you will have to select the leather armor of your choice and then add it there.
These simple steps on how to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18 will help you in easily dying your leather armors. Do not forget to share your opinion about this tutorial in the comment section below.
Conclusion: How to Dye Armor in Minecraft
We are concluding this article in the hope that you have got the complete information about this guide on How to Dye Armor in Minecraft 1.18, the list of all items that you will need for this process, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Minecraft Forge 1.18 Download