If you are also wondering about How to Cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. There is a chance that you face a Zombie Villager in your game and it attacks it just like a Zombie. In order to get rid of them, the best thing you can do is cure them.
In case you do not know the process to How to Cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft 1.18, follow this guide as we have brought this guide to teach you to cure any Zombie Villager in your game, all items you will need for it, and other details related to them. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft
How to Cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft 1.18?
As we all know that Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox games that are available to play on various gaming platforms. Due to its interesting gameplay, a lot of gamers regularly play this game even in 2021. In this game, there is a lot to do. If you are playing this game and then you face a Zombie Villager, then it will attack you just like a normal Zombie. They will look like a normal villager, but the skin will be zombified. That’s the only difference through which you can identify them.
If a Zombie will kill a Villager, that Villager will be converted into Zombie Villager. But, if you want, you can cure them. Make sure that you have all the following items so that you can easily follow this guide on How to Cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft.
You can also read: How to make a Smithing Table in Minecraft
- Splash Potion of Weakness / Lingering Potion of Weakness / Arrow of Weakness (Any one of them)
- Witch (If you do not want to throw the Potion on Zombie Villager on your own)
- Golden Apple
Apart from that, there are a lot of optional items that you can use. But, we are skipping them as we want to keep this guide easy and simple for you. We are assuming that you have got all these items. It is now time to follow the steps.
- We will recommend you to keep the Golden Apple next to the Potion as you will have to use it just after that use of the Potion and you will not get time to find your Golden Apples.
- The first thing that you have to do is to find a Zombie Villager. You can find them in igloo basements, Zombie Villages, or they also spawn instead of regular zombies 5% of the time, or you can summon them using the command.
- You will now have to select your desired potion or use Witch to lure the Zombie Villager so that the Witch can give the potion to the Zombie Villager.
- Make sure that you throw the potion yourself or through the Witch on the Zombie Villager.
- Just after that, feed a Golden Apple to him.
- Do not attack them and make sure that you also protect yourself from them during the whole process.
- Once the Zombie Villager is converted into a normal villager, you will have to transport him to a safe place. Also, do not try to cure more than one Zombie Villager initially or you will mess up.
You can also read: What is Simulation Distance in Minecraft?
Conclusion: How to Cure a Zombie Villager
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have finally got the complete information about How to Cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft, the list of all items necessary for curing them, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to Make Enchanted Book in Minecraft