If you are looking for How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. There are a lot of beginners in this game who are looking for these basic crafting recipes and that’s why we have decided to bring this guide about it to you.
Here, you will get to know about How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18, what are the items that will be required for making this useful block, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to Craft a Compass in Minecraft 1.18?
How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18?
In Minecraft, there are a lot of items that you can craft and use them. Out of all these items, one item is Beacon. This block can project a light beam skyward. Apart from that, it also provides various status effects such as Speed, Jump Boost, Haste, Regeneration, Resistance, or Strength to nearby players. So, it is very beneficial for its players.
If you are also a beginner in this game, then this guide will help you out. All you have to do is to follow these simple steps of how to craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18.
You can also read: Play Minecraft for Free | Two Simple Methods
List of all Items Required
Here is the list of all items that you will be needing for making Beacon in your game.
- Obsidian – 3
- Nether Star – 1
- Glass – 5
With the help of only these few items, you will be able to craft Beacon in the survival mode of Minecraft.
How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18 in Survival Mode? Simple Steps
Now, it is time to know the steps of How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18 in Survival Mode. Make sure that you do not skip any of these steps.
- First of all, you will have to open the Crafting table in the survival mode of this game.
- Now, you will have to place all items on the Crafting table in the following pattern.
- In all boxes of the first row of the crafting table, place Glass.
- In the first and the third boxes of the second row, place Glass.
- In the second box of the second row of the crafting table, place one Nether Star.
- In all boxes of the third row of the crafting table, place Obsidian.
- If you will place all items on the crafting table correctly, you will see the Beacon in the right-side box of the Crafting Table.
- The last thing you have to do is to move the newly crafted Beacon to the Inventory.
You can also read: How to Craft a Brewing Stand in Minecraft 1.18?
With the help of these simple steps of how to craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18, you can easily make this block in your game. In case you are not able to see this item in the right-side box of the crafting table, then you will have to check out the pattern again. If there is some difference, then correct it.
Where to Find Beacon in Creative Menu?
In the creative menu of this game, you can locate Beacon in the Miscellaneous section. So, look there and you will easily find it.
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to How to Craft a Beacon in Minecraft 1.18, the list of all items that will be needed for crafting it, its benefits, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to craft an Iron Trapdoor in Minecraft 1.18?