If you are also wondering about How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft 1.18, then you have reached the correct place. Breeding Villagers in this game is not a complicated task, if you do not know the steps, then this guide is for you.
Here, you will get the complete information related to How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft 1.18, all steps that you will need for this process, and other details you need to know about it. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
You can also read: How to Make Crafting Table in Minecraft 1.18?
How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft 1.18?
Minecraft is one of the most popular and interesting games that are available to play on various gaming platforms. This sandbox game is played by a lot of gamers even in 2021 due to the unique and amazing boxy gaming pattern. New features are also regularly introduced in this game through major updates and it also makes this game so popular.
If you are planning to increase the population of villagers in the village in your world, then you will need to breed villagers. This guide about How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft 1.18 is going to help you in easily breeding villagers in this game easily.
You can also read: Top Minecraft 1.18 Resource Packs
Just make sure that you follow all the given steps carefully. If you will do that, you will be able to breed and increase the population of villagers.
- The first thing that you will need is a village. You can just find a village or create one.
- After that, you will have to make sure that there are three times more doors in your village than the number of adult villagers.
- Now, you will need two villagers for breeding. Make sure that you trade at least once with your villagers.
- You will also have to make sure that there are at least three empty beds in the building in which the breeding will take place.
- Now, you will have to feed three loaves of bread, 12 carrots, 12 potatoes, or 12 beetroots to each villager for breeding.
- You have to leave these two villagers in that building alone for 20 minutes.
- Once you will return there after 20 minutes, you will find out a baby villager along with them.
These simple steps will help you in easily breeding villagers in your village in Minecraft 1.18. You can repeat to breed more and more villagers in your game.
In case you are not able to breed villagers in your game, you will have to make sure that you follow the given steps carefully. If you will do a mistake in any of these steps, villagers will not breed in your game. So, it is necessary to check out the given steps carefully.
You can also read: Minecraft Forge 1.18 Download, How to Install
Keep in mind that zombies, pillagers, vindicators, evokers, or illusioners can inhabit the baby villager in your game. So, you must have to take care of that.
So, this was the complete information regarding how do you breed villagers in Minecraft 1.18. Do not forget to share your opinion about this guide in the comment section below. We would love to know whether this guide helped you or not.
Conclusion: How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft
We are concluding this article in the hope that you have got the detailed guide regarding How do you Breed Villagers in Minecraft 1.18, all the different things that you will need to know about it, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Best Minecraft 1.18 Seeds List